Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WINNERS and a money holder card.

Well here was a fun card to make... not if you have to make a lot like I tried doing but if your just making a few then it wouldn't be too bad. I was going to make 50 of these bad boys but after 38 I called it good and changed to another design which I will share tomorrow. I used my Gypsy to lay everything out on different layers for this one so I could just load paper and cut. This elf is from the Jolly Holidays Lite cartridge I cut him at 3.70...
This is my process for making lots of the same card... at this point I had already cut all the base layer out in white. This is all the wagons, I have added stitching on these BEFORE I took them off the mat so it would be easier to get through all of them.
 I did the same thing with the faces so I wouldn't be flipping through 38 pieces. On these I used Peachy Keen 530 Simple Simons.
 I started attaching things, the wagons and the wheels were 1st...
 Then I used my BIC Mark-it marker in Rambunctious Red to color his shirt and legs...
 Here I did a few steps in one adding the faces, hats and pants...
 now I added the shoes...
 the hands...
 and the cuffs on the top of the shoes and the sleeves (what a pain those were)
 Here they are finished... FINALLY!!! I used Die Cuts With A View paper :)
 a close up...
and with some money :)
OK for those of you still with me and want to know who won the stamp sets here we go...

The winner of the My Pink Stamper Stamper "Family & Friends" set is....
Danielle

And the winner of the "you pick your favorite one" from Scrappy Moms Stamps is...
Kate Furner

Congratulations to both of you and a BIG thank you to My Pink Stamper and Scrappy Moms Stamps for donating these sets for the Fantabulous Cricut "Deck The Halls" Crawl :) I truly appreciate it :) Please email me at cutecardsbyjamie at yahoo dot com so I can get your stamps out to you.

10 comments:

Saundra said...

Love this idea, Jamie! I love how you used your Bic markers.

~Saundra

Scrappin' Sista said...

OMGoodness. I love these! It's so super smart to do the stitching while it's still on the mat. Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Christel
a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista

Nicole said...

oh my gosh! those are so cute!!!!!!! you're extremely talented!<3

Jean said...

These are so cute!!

jgirl said...

how stinking cute!!

Trisha said...

These are so adorable. I love them and you are fabulously creative. Thanks.

Kim. said...

These are really cute but lots of bits to put together not surprised you stopped at 38 lol.
Congrats to Danielle & Kate.
Kim xXx

Georgiana said...

Wow! You were super busy. They look great and lots of people are going to bee extra happy.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana

Khristen said...

Cute money holders! Love them! Merry Christmas :)

Stef said...

Cutest cards ever!!
Stef
www.itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com