Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Money Holders, this time I made easy ones!

Well if you read yesterday's post about me making 38 elf money holder cards and how time consuming it was and how I needed 50 but couldn't bring myself to make anymore here is what I ended up doing for the other 12... super easy and super FAST!! :) All you do is take a 12x12 piece of cardstock, scored it at 4 and 8 then cut it in half the opposite way at 6 inches. Then I took some DCWV cardstock from the Winter Wonder stack and cut strips to fit the front, I added some ribbon and a sentiment and stapled the flap inside, that was it!
 This one is My Pink Stamper
This is how I did the inside, I measured down 1.5 inches from the left and 1.5 inches from the right and cut it at a slant, then I stapled the edges to hold the money :) The Santa paper is from My Minds Eye.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

These are really cute! I had to save the picture so I can remember them for next year! TFS! Come visit me on my blog.

http://mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com/