Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog Award!

I just wanted to post this real quick. I received this award in November and just didn't get to post about it, Denise from Cricut My Way thought enough of me to send this Stylish Blogger Award my way and I just wanted to thank her for it. I love when people visit my blog and like what they see. Denise as well as a few others always leave me great comments so thanks to all of you :)

This award does come with some rules so please follow along :).
  • 1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
  • 2. Share 8 things about yourself
  • 3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
  • 4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards 
8 things about myself are:
  • I love telling people how much fun hey would have if they owned a Cricut.
  • I have never had a traffic ticket (3 warnings)
  • I like to visit my sister in Las Vegas whenever possible.
  • I have 5 kids ages range from 3 to 13
  • I have my own business!
  • I haul my kids around in a truck... all 5 of them (we are not a van family)
  • I have enough paper to circle the world (I would bet a few times)
  • When I was a kid I wanted to e an Orthodontist.
So now here are the 8 I'm passing this on to:

1- Paper Crafts By Candace
2- I {heart} Naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes
3- Scrappin With My Bug
4- Crafting Cricut Mom
5- Craft-O-Maniac
6- Flaunt It Fridays
7- You Had Me At Craft
8- Kim's Card Corner

There you have it, Thanks again Denise! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you on your Business and being a mom of 5 HATS OFF!

Thanks for thinking of me and I am flattered. Much love, Jen ;)