Friday, December 24, 2010

Personalized sleds.

A friend of mine bought these cute sleds as a gift for someone she knows and asked me if there was any way I could personalize it with "The Johnson Family"... of course I can do that! :) I used Lyrical Letters and my Gypsy to get the sizing just right... another reason that I cant live without my trusty Gypsy! :) After that was done we got to looking at the smaller sled that came with it and decided it needed some vinyl too... I ended up cutting the kids' names and adding that on as well.... I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! :)

3 comments:

Kim. said...

Jaime these are amazing and look so much nicer now, I'm sure the Johnson's loved them.
Kim xXx

Georgiana said...

Wow! They look great now!

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Snowmanlover said...

Those are so cute!