Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Clearly I Stamp Challenge #20

 This month's challenge over at ClearlyiStamp was to create a project using 3 shades of blue. I chose to go with these from bazzill. Using my gypsy and the Storybook cartridge I cut this shape to fit my stamp just perfect, the snowflakes were cut from When It's Cold Outside at 1-1/4. I went with the Wagon Wishes stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps and just used the snowman, that's the great thing about this set is that you can use the wagon with any image OR just the image alone. I colored his scarf, nose and ear muffs in with my BIC Mark-it markers then I used black stickles on his coal buttons. I got my Pebbles Inc, shimmer chalk out and gave him a light dusting all around with that but you cant really see it. I also used my Martha Stewart punch for the bottom. For the snow I used white puff paint.
 Here is a little bit different picture showing the snowflake stamp I used behind the snowman on the white cardstock. I stamped those with platinum planet ink.
 For the bottom inside of the card I used a strip of the dark blue and my border punch on it as well.

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great snowman card. I need to work with edge puches a little more since it adds a special touch.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Denise G said...

Very cute card. I love the colors.

Jarna said...

Wow, that turned out really cute.

Cassie said...

Hehe, oh that is so cute! I love how you did the challenge, Jamie! Thanks for joining us over at the CIC this month :D