Monday, February 1, 2010

"XOXO" wood project

I made the XOXO a couple weeks ago, I did the LOVE last year and a lady I know was doing these others so I thought I would make just do XOXO to match what I already had. All Pebbles in my Pocket paper, the x's and o's were cut from chipboard first using the multi cut feature at 4 inches with Opposites Attract. Then the pink part was actually from silver fun foam (same as the chipboard) I thought it would be really cool but once I put them on there they didn't stand out enough for me so I just painted over the foam with a pink that I thought matched. Then I added some Stickles and rubbed in around with my finger for some sparkle. I just used glue dots to attach them on the blocks and some black polka dot ribbon for the final touch.

1 comment:

jgirl said...

those are way cute! =0)