Monday, February 8, 2010

random Forever Young cards

I saw an idea using this cartridge the other day and knew I had to try this girl out, I love that she is holding her hand up like she is pointing to whatever you want her to say. I was going to leave these blank but decided to go ahead and add a message to each one. She is cut at 5-1/2 and she fits perfectly on an A2 card, used a Martha Stewart boarder punch. My friend Savannah came over to make these with me, don't know what I will do without her, seems like we were always collaborating on what looked good with what... I already miss you friend!

4 comments:

Gail said...

That is my favorite cartridge. Love your cards.

Sharon "Sassy" Butler said...

I like your cards..I am really liking this cart.

moknowsall said...

nice cards --- they really are easy to put together and look so great. i have cut a few "girls" from this cart - just need more time to play.!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute cards! I ordered this cart today and can't wait to try it!

-Kimberly

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com