Tuesday, February 9, 2010

quilt pattern everyday cards...

OK I'm not going to lie and sugar coat it but these were a real pain!!! I saw this idea in some mag and it looked super cute so I thought to myself "you can do that, how hard could it be?" so I get my paper out and start cutting little squares and then I go to read the directions and what do you think it says... "CUT THE PATTERN PAPER TO FIT YOU CARD AND ADHERE!" WHAT? Wait... its all one piece... what the heck? I was a little irritated to say the least but I already had all the paper cut (120 squares to be exact) so I figured I would just go ahead and continue on plus I knew I wanted to use the jelly frames and sayings that I have had FOREVER! This is how they turned out... I used rob and bob paper (again I have had it FOREVER) and then some of you might think I took the easy route and stamped my stitching... whoa ho my friends, nope... didn't have a stamp that would do that so they are all hand drawn!, enjoy! :)

No comments: