Friday, February 12, 2010

Wanna Be Mine?

I love this new Forever Young cartridge and I love these undies. I cut them out at 1-1/2 on some core-dinations cardstock then ran just the red parts through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder, then attached them with some pop dots. For the "wanna be mine?" part I designed that on my Gypsy with the gypsy font and welded it together. The marquee is from Storybook cartridge cut at 2-1/4 wide by 2-1/2 tall. I added some stickles to the white flower for some sparkle!This is what the inside looks like, the lips are from the new seasonal "Love Struck" cartridge. I cut them at 1-1/4 and then added some crystal effects from Stampin' Up! and some glitter. Cut a piece of white cardstock and inked the edges with Holiday Red ink from Close To My Heart.Here is a close up, sorry it's blurry but you can see the glitter better.

No comments: