Friday, February 19, 2010

Clearly i Stamp Bling it Challenge

I saw this challenge at Clearly i Stamp and knew I wanted to play along, this uses Charlie Daisy from Clear Dollar Stamps, I just love him he is so cute. I also used some ribbon (the stripped piece in the background) and some Chocolate cardstock from CTMH to back the white cardstock. I stamped with versafine black and then used my watercolor pencils to color him in, then I used versamark over the entire piece and heat embossed with clear to make the colors pop. Then I added some stickles to each of the flower centers and the butterfly. I also used my cuttlebug on the turquoise paper and embossed it with the swirls folder, then I took my 2-way glue pen and added glitter to the raised areas. I also cut a tag from TBBM cartridge at 1 inch and stamped "Hi" with a CTMH set and added a jewel to that. This is also for the Peachy Keen Challenge.

5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hiya Jamie! Great card... you gotta love Charlie... Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly Inspired Challenges!

Janice W. said...

That horse is so cute!. Great way to use the wide ribbon! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS!!

Unknown said...

Cute as a button! Love the colours and that cute horse.
Thanks for playing along with us at PK. Good luck! Viv xx

My Creative Time said...

What a perfect card! those are my favorite colors together!
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Lorie said...

What a cute card, and the image is just adorable! Thanks for joining the PKS challenge this week!

Hugs,
Lorie