Thursday, December 29, 2011

Believe Hope Run

 I made this card for my sister a few weeks ago. The past couple years she has taken up running... for fun! (I know right... who does that?!) anyway she was about to run her 2nd half marathon and since I couldn't be there to cheer her on I sent her a card... the next best thing! I used Paisley and cut the shoe at 4 inches, the stamps are from MPS, border punch from Martha Stewart, flower from Prima and a glitter brad from somewhere. I am so proud of my big sister and what a great example she is to me ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the flower!

The Swapp Fam said...

Thanks I really loved it and it meant alot to me.!! Thanks for the support from afar.

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome shoe ... and fabulous encouragement for your sister.