Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More M&M sticks for Christmas

 I have been up to my eyeballs in red and green M&M's. I just finished about 220 total the night before last. I used Alphalicious to cut the tag and scalloped shadow at 1-1/4. I used Close To My Heart booking set stamps that are no longer available for my images and stamped with Cranberry and Topiary ink. I finished it off with some cute red and green twine :) clear bags are 1x8 from clearbags.com
 This is what 100 looks like all ready to go!

1 comment:

kram99 said...

I loved these and decided to do some for my kids for valentines day. So I have to say THANKS for a great idea!

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with clearbags.com. For 100 bags they wanted $22.03 out the door. I shopped around some more and found GT Bag company that had the same item, I ordered 200 bags for only $13.85 out the door. Just thought I would pass on the savings! Thanks again for a great idea!