Tuesday, December 6, 2011

hanging ornaments- blue

One more variation of the cards I have posted this week. Changing up the colors can do a lot if you like the layout of the cards and since I have had 2 craft fairs to make cards for I wanted lots of variety for buyers. I did the same thing on these cards by first stamping the image of the ornaments on the green cardstock (this one is from Clear Dollar Stamps but has been retired) then I stamped the same image on pattern paper. I cut the images out of the pattern paper and adhered them on over the images on the green cardstock with pop dots. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart's- Holiday Cheer set. I also added some glitz glitter to the stars on this one as you can see in the bottom picture. You can see the other examples by clicking HERE and HERE

No comments: