Monday, January 9, 2012

Cricut Expression and E2 covers

I made these a couple months ago for my Cricuts, I thought they needed some cute covers so they wouldn't get dusty. I bought this fabric at Walmart over the summer and just never used it but knew I had to have it at the time :)
The blue is the Expression
 This green is the E2, I'm not sure exactly how to fix the top part so it fits better so if you have any suggestions please tell me it's driving me nuts and I tried a few things but they didn't work...
 Here they are together on my desk!
 I'm linking this up here


1 comment:

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

What a great way to take care of your Cricuts! And lovely prints, too. I WISH I had a Cricut!! Thanks so much for sharing this project at the Kiss & Tell party over at my place <3