Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Holidays

 Another super easy card to mass produce. I made probably 24 of these and sold nearly everyone at the craft fair. This is all one stamp set from Unity, I won it a couple years ago :). I stamped the branch with New England Ivy and then heat embossed with clear powder. The "happy holidays" was stamped with Holiday Red. The ornament was stamped with New Englad Ivy as well and then also stamped on pattern paper and cut out. I used foam tape to adhere the ornament I cut out of the pattern paper over the stamped image on the card and added a couple of clear sparkles and some Twine :) I also inked the edges with Chocolate. When I finished these I knew something was missing so....
I added some Liquid Applique for snow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very nice cards!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for become a follower on my blog,


WELCOME :)

Have a great day,

Eveline