Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas with flourish

 Another simple card today, this one also turned out to be very classy in my opinion. I used Close To My Heart stamps Holiday Commentary with New England Ivy ink. I also used some flourish stamps I've had for quite a while. I used an extra piece of cardstock to dry emboss in the cuttlebug with the snowflake folder and then I swiped some platinum planet ink over that to give it some shine. I tucked my ribbon around before adhering that piece on. Some clear sparkles finished it off!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this card is realy lovely!!!!!!!

The Swapp Fam said...

Hmmmm maybe I need a few of these instead of a few of the others. ;)

jgirl said...

I love the embossed snowflakes, gorgeous! ;0D

Lolis said...

Love your card I'm going to use your idea, TFS. I'm pinning it,too :)