Friday, December 23, 2011

Seasons' Greetings CTMH cards

 I still have a few more Christmas cards to share but that wont be until next week as I usually don't post on the weekends. This card was a total lift from my Close To My Heart upline Susan. She sent me this super cute card and I just had to copy it so thank you Susan :) The stamp sets used are A Holiday and Holiday Commentary. Inks are New England Ivy and Cranberry. Accents are Cranberry ribbon and Liquid Glass. Cardstock is New England Ivy, Cranberry and Colonial White. I also used a stapler and some red staples I have had forever! I just have to add a note here that the cranberry's stamped in the corners were really a deep red but once I added the Liquid Glass over the top it lightened them up to the color shown, I didn't love it but I guess it gives it a pop of color.
To order any of these products just click on the word and it will take you to the exact page you need :)

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

They are very pretty.

Happy Holidasy,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

i realy like them for sure the first one. Great job,

Eveline