Thursday, April 19, 2012

Teal/Brown/Green set of cards

 These cards were so simple but I think they also pack a big punch. I started off with some pretty pattern cardstock from the Charming stack by Recollections. I rounded the bottom corners on both the blue and the white card and adhered them together. The tag was cut at 2-1/2 from Art Philosophy and can I just say that if you dont have this cartridge yet your really missing out. It has some really great cuts on it plus Close To My Heart is making stamp sets that go with it, super cool! to order it from me just click on Art Philosophy :) Anyway back to the card... the sentiments are from Paper Smooches "word salad" and I just love the font Kim uses... super duper cute! I used foam tape to adhere the scallop circle and finished it off with some Honeydew twine from The Twinery :)

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I like the simple design of your card. So many options!

Hope you will come see my new projects when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations