Monday, April 9, 2012

Quilt card

 I love Pinterest... have I said that lately?! It's amazing and full of really great ideas not only for crafters but for recipe lovers, organizers, sewers and everyone in between. I saw THIS card a couple weeks ago (it's the second one down in the post) and knew I had to re create it. I went to her blog and tried to find a more direct link but I couldn't find one. I used a Recollections paper pad called "Charming" and cut all my squares at 1-1/2 then I used some pretty Papertrey Ink ribbon and cut a fun tag from Art Philosophy at 1-1/4. The stamps are called Say It In Style from Close To My Heart and so are the pearls.
To adhere the ribbon, I put adhesive across the whole back with the ATG gun and then I stuck down the edges where I wanted them, then I pressed down the middle and then pressed from the middle to the outer edge to make my little "buckle" in the ribbon. The tag was adhered with some foam tape.

No comments: