Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Without a little rain...

I made this cute little card with the Stella paper pack from close to my heart. I also used the stamp set called A Rainbow and the Art Philosophy cartridge for the stamp in the corner cut at 1-3/4. I added a border and some opaque pearls to finish it off. For the rainbow I stamped it with 3 different colors (Lagoon, Sunset and Tulip) and then paper pieced them together. The cloud is stamped on Colonial White cardstock and then hand cut out and adhered with foam tape. I am entering this card into the Fatabulous Cricut Challenge blog and also My Craft Spot

To order any of these products just click on the name above :)

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Super duper cute!!! Thanks for playing along with FCCB!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Arcy Scraps said...

Wow, this card is so pretty. I love how the rainbow turned out!
Thank you for joining us at fccb!
♥ Cyndy