Monday, November 29, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut #38- RIBBON! and a winner ;)

Welcome back to another fun filled Monday with the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog :) This week's challenge was to create a card or layout (anything really) with ribbon on it. I made up these quick cards for a gift so I thought this would be perfect. I used Die Cuts With a View cardstock from the glitter stack and added some matching solid cardstock in a pretty light pink and then an orange for the flower, which by the way is from Mini Monograms cut at 1-3/4 and the circle is also cut at 1-3/4. I inked the edges of the white base and the white circle with chocolate from close to my heart, the sentiment is also from CTMH. I rounded the bottom corners and added the ribbon then I stuck the flower on with some pop dots. I hope you enjoy my card for today and don't forget to check out the other Design Team members blogs and enter this challenge at the FCCB. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs :)

I also wanted to announce the winner of the CSNStores.com $55 dollar gift code :)

The winner is......

Morgan!!!

I'll be emailing you shortly with your gift code, Congratulations!! :) Thanks for playing everyone.

12 comments:

Saundra said...

Love the color combination! Great job!

Morgan said...

NO WAY!!! You have no idea how bad I could use this! With this whole remodeling thing we have going on at our house, this will be AWESOME! Thanks, Jamie!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

I love this Jamie, a perfect thank you card. :)

Khristen said...

Congrats, Morgan!

Really pretty card...love the color combo!

Jean said...

Love the colors on this card.

CricutLvr!! said...

Very sweet card! Love the paper 8)

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

i love all the sparkle!!

CuteCuteWorld said...

so pretty, im loving that glittery paper!
jordan

Michelle said...

too cute , love that paper !!!

Kate said...

I love brown and pink together - and that touch of orange looks so sharp!! Well done!

Jenni said...

fantabulous card!