Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Acrylic Post It Note Holders

After seeing this on Made By Momo I knew I had to make some :) I went to Wal-Mart and bought the post its and the acrylic frames (3x5) came home, went through my scrap pile and pulled out anything that would work. Needless to say I didn't cut any new sheets of paper and made about 10 of these cuties. I purchased a big thing of pens at Sam's Club and although they aren't the RSVP pens they still worked great, I just didn't have as big of a spot for the matching paper.

This is what they looked like when they were all done. I put them in a little cellophane bag and added a tag with To: and From: on it

2 comments:

Denise G said...

Jamie,

Those turned out wonderful. I am hoping to try them someday. TFS

Celeste B. said...

I love them! Great job, TFS! :)