Tuesday, November 15, 2011

would you like a fence with that? :)

 These were inspired by a friend of mine who sent me a picture of some cards she was working on, when I asked her how she did the fence she said it was a border punch... sad for me I don't have any stores to go look for anything crafty so I got to thinking and remembered that there was a fence on the PaperDoll Dress-Up cartridge... happy me! I cut it to fit my card on the Gypsy and then used the Say It In Style set from CTMH for the sentiments. I also picked some cute papers form the DCWV Linen closet stack and added a purple ribbon for an accent. When I was done with that I decided it was a little too plain so I went through my stuff and found these awesome paper butterflies from Close To My Heart  and inked them up a bit with Desert Sand :) Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: