Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas card with tag

 Hello Everyone, I hope you guys all had a great Thanksgiving and now that its over I thought I would share some of the Christmas cards I have been making. These were originally going to be tags but I decided I didn't want to mess with that for the craft fair and already had the tags cut so I finished them up and then added them to a card. I used some lime green paper and the cuttlebug with the snowflakes plate to emboss and then sand a little to let more white show through. I also inked the edges of the white card with some Cranberry from CTMH and finished it off with the stamp from Holiday Cheer and cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge bundle. There is also some Twine and I added a little Bitty Sparkle on the star under the saying.

No comments: