Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reindeer snowflake card

 I love this snowflake cut from When Its Cold Outside. I'm not sure that I have cut many others from that cartridge because I always go directly to that one! I cut this at 3-3/4 inches, added some red stickles to the noses, I also went over the top with Desert Sand ink to make the details show up better. I added some adhesive jewels to the tips of the snowflake and some silver stickles to the star in the middle. Stamp is from Close To My Heart
 I'm entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

2 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

What a beautiful card. I really like your snowflake and your choice of colors. Thanks for joining in the FCCB challenge this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

What a great cut-- love it! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)