Monday, November 14, 2011

CTMH cards using Lucky and Dream Big stamp set

 I decided to dive into my Lucky kit the other day, I really wanted to use the Dream Big stamp set and create a card with a tic tac toe grid. First I cut a square from Mini Monograms at 3 inches. I then used a black super fine sharpie to make the grid and then started stamping with desert sand and Outdoor Denim ink. I added a cute brown button and some hemp and put it together on an orange scallop square cut at 3-1/4... I wanted a little more orange showing then just the regular so that's why its a bit bigger. Then using some of the pattern Lucky papers I cut them to fit for the background and added my grid on top with foam tape. The lighter brown images are from 2nd generation stamping. To learn more about that click HERE.
 This one I used the frog and Olive ink

No comments: