Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'll see you through the storm...

I made these for fun the other day, I have had this stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps for quite a while and never used it so I got it out the other day and played around with it. This one is called Charliene April Showers and it is so cute, there are a few more stamps that come with this set that I didn't use. I love Clear Dollar Stamps for there great prices :)
 I colored these in with my stamp pads and aqua pen, all paper is Die Cuts With A View. I also added some jewels.

3 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Such a beautiful card! I like the bling, and that two of the four corners are rounded - it's a beautiful look! TFS! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love the sentiment, such cute cards!

Christy Franklin said...

How cute is that stamp? I love it. Where did you get it from?