Friday, October 1, 2010

Anniversary Cards or Wedding?! :)

So here ya go, I whipped up these as well for my mother in law (she needed 30 anniversary cards and I didn't want them to all be the same) on these I used the Sweethearts cart. again and cut the silhouette at 4-1/2 I changed out the ribbon to be different again and give her some options... I also inked the edges with coordinating ink so the red ribbon has red ink, the purple ribbon has Amethyst ink from CTMH and the Silver has black since I didn't have any silver ink. All paper is DCWV. Anyway I hope you like them, have a great weekend :)
 

5 comments:

Kim. said...

These are lovely are perfect for either wedding or anniversary.
Kim xXx

ScrappyScavenger said...

Very pretty. I love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great! Love the silhouette!

Celeste B. said...

These are all so cute!!!! They're perfect for either a wedding or anniversary. PERFECT!! :)

Marlene said...

Beautiful cards!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog in the "Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend!