Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Card class for May- Stella paper pack

 Ok here are the cards for the May card class. This uses the Stella paper pack from Close To My Heart as well as the "A Rainbow" "Party Pennants" and "Just For You" stamp sets.  I will give further detail above each card   :)
 This card I used "A Rainbow" I stamped the image 3 times with Lagoon, Sunset and Tulip ink, then I cut them apart and used 1 piece of each for the rainbow... this is what you would call "fussy cutting" I also stamped the cloud with black onto Colonial White cardstock and fussy cut it. The die cut image is from the Art Philosophy cartridge cut at 1-3/4 from Olive cardstock and then again on Colonial White. I used a border punch at the bottom of the pattern paper and added some Opaque Pearls to finish it off. The cloud is adhered with foam tape.
 This card I used "Party Pennants." I stamped the tag shape 2 times with cocoa ink, once on cocoa and once on sunset cardstock then fussy cut the image out. On the sunset piece I stamped Happy Birthday inside and added some bitty sparkles under the phrase. I also used a border punch on the 3 different pattern papers and stacked them. to finish it off I used some Baker's Twine and a couple of bling buttons.
 This final card I used the "Just For You" stamp set as well as the Art Philosophy cartridge and cut the flower shape at 2-1/2. I used a "Rock and Roll" technique with Lagoon and Olive ink for the flower petals. You can find a video on how to do that HERE. I also used a green button and some more bakers twine to finish it off. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

No comments: