Friday, January 27, 2012

January Card Class

 These are the cards we will be making for the card class I'm having tomorrow. I used the "Typeset" paper pack and the Art Philosophy cartridge.
 On this card I used one of the stamp sets that come with the Art Philosophy bundle. I used Vineyard Berry ink, some Hemp and the button brads that are unfortunately no longer available.
 This card uses the Happy Birthday stamp set as well as the January Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) called Little Reminder. You can buy the SOTM for only 5 dollars with a purchase or $50 or more in CTMH supplies. I also used a star from the milepost shapes and inked it with Vineyard Berry then I punched 2 holes through it and added some hemp and tied a knot.
On this card I used the A Little Thanks stamp set. I also used the Art Philosophy again to cut my flowers at 3/4 and 1 inch from and added some Opaques Pearls to the centers.
If you have any questions feel free to email me or to purchase any of these products just click on the name of that item or click HERE to be taken to my Close To My Heart website :)

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Looks like you will be making some great cards.

Enjoy teaching your class,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations