Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CTMH new "Dreamin" WOTG kit

 So I decided to sign up for a card swap with my lovely CTMH group and this is the card I made. We all make 8 cards keeping 1 for our self, then we send the other 7 to the "boss" and she sends us 7 different ones back. All made with product from the new Close To My Heart catalog so everything is current. Supplies used for this are-

Ink; Bamboo, Indian Corn Blue, Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate
Paper; Colonial White, Dreamin Workshop on the Go
Stamps; C1473 Remarkable Wreath
Corner Rounder
I flipped the paper around on this one just so you can see that the papers are double sided and the possibilities are endless!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back to more regular posting in the next couple weeks. I have some fun things to show you all :) If you would like to order any of these items click HERE

3 comments:

Susan aka Mimi said...

I really like this card and when I showed it off at a workshop, I sold the set. Now tomorrow it's a card my ladies will create during a Round Robin card workshop.

Jamie, thanks for such a great card!!!! I'm getting a lot of mileage from your creation!

Jamiecrafts said...

thanks I appreciate the compliment :)

The Swapp Fam said...

I like the blue background it seems to pop more. But the cards themselves are very cute.