Monday, August 22, 2011

did you win? and some news about Close To My Heart!

 Good Monday morning everyone! First things first the winner of the My Memories Suite software is....
#4 Jamie who said...
I also went to MyMemories blog and am now a follower of theirs. 
thanks so much for all the chances to win.
-jamie
I have your email and will get a hold of you shortly so you can get your gift code and start enjoying your fun free My Memories software :)

Also if you haven't heard about the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge exclusively from Close To My Heart then keep reading.... this bundle is packed full of hours of creating. It comes with...
What a great deal all for only $99 AND if you order between August 15-31 you can also get this cute stamp set called "Pair-a-Phrase" for FREE!!! (because it's national craft month and you will have spent over $75).... AND....


 When you spend over $50 you can get the stamp of the month set which is called "Wicked" for only $5 more... AND...
 You'll also get this bonus stamp set called "A Typeface" for FREE too. You really cant go wrong with a deal this great!
 Let me break it down for you this way...
A $75 order from Aug. 15th - Aug. 31st gives you:

-Two D-size stamp sets in the "Pair-a-Phrase" campaign - FREE (retail $35.90)
-August SOM 'Wicked' - $5.00 (retail $17.95)
-Bonus stamp set "A Typeface" with $5.00 SOM purchase - FREE (retail $6.95)
That's FOUR stamp sets for just $5.00 (plus ship/tax) instead of $60.80 retail

If you would like to see the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge up close click ==>HERE
If you would like to shop for other Close To My Heart products click ==> HERE to get started.
If you have any questions about these or any other products from Close To My Heart let me know and I'll do my best to help you out!

1 comment:

scrappin2babygirls said...

YAY!! I won thanks so much I cant believe it!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com