Thursday, May 19, 2011

Congratualtions- Baby Girl

Every time I make boy cards I usually try to make girl cards with the same sketch.... so here is the girl version on the boy card found HERE! I am re-posting the info there on this post too just so its here.

This card was made all on the Gypsy, I sized everything on there because I wanted to make sure I didn't get the feet too big and also so the scallop circle would still fit nicely on there with some border left around the edges. I used Alphalicious for the circle and the scallop, I used the hide contour button to get the little tiny circle out of the way. These are cut at 2.50 for the scallop and 2.15 for the circle. I cut the regular circle on some shimmer cardstock I had. The feet were cut from New Arrival at 1.50 and I think they are just the right size. Sentiment is from MPS- Happiest Moments set. I also added some eyelets that I've had forever, I forgot how fun it is to use them! :)

This one is slightly different, I changed out the background paper.