Monday, May 9, 2011

3-0H! blog hop winner and a Teacher Appreciation card


Hello friends and thanks for visiting me today. First off I wanted to give a big thank you to all those new followers I have now and welcome to my blog :) I hope you'll come back and visit often! Second I wanted to announce my winner from the Big 3-0H! blog hop... PaperCrafts Gourmet is going out to.....

#52 Sarah from Crafting With Sarah 
Congratulations!
If you could email me at cutecardsbyjamie at yahoo dot com with your mailing address I will get this out to you ASAP!

Now on to the cards...
I made these cards last week. I used some DCWV paper for the background. I cut the doll and clothing from Everyday PaperDolls at 3-1/2, the hair is from PaperDoll Dress Up. Then I used Doodlecharms and cut the bus at 2 and apple at 1-1/2. Stamp on bus is from CTMH and the stamp on the apple is from Studio G. I used Peachy Keen face stamps (Princess Face Assortment) as well and a border punch along the bottom. I used pop dots behind the girl and the apple. Thanks for visiting :)
 I'm linking this up to the FCCB #59
and My Creative Time

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute! Great papers on these! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

thekolbes said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing. Congrats to the winner
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

girlia said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

Glora said...

This is SO cute. I love the sentiments on the bus and the apple. What a cute idea. I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Tammy Schmitt said...

I really love this card. The punch really adds another dimension.

-Tammy

http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

A Little Time said...

This is really cute! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love the cuts you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Evanna said...

Lovley card!! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at FCCB!

Kate said...

This is so cute, Jamie! I love the way the sentiment is written across the bus!
Thanks so much for joining this week's challenge at FCCB!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Cindy Beland said...

This is a super card!Beautiful job with all your great details!:)

Saundra said...

Really cute, Jamie! The patterned paper is perfect and I love that Peachy face! Thanks for playing at FCCB!