Monday, March 1, 2010

Shamrock Card with removable, wearable Clover pin!

Happy March everyone! I made this card a few days ago to put in the store where I sell some of my cards, I thought it would be fun to make it a wearable pin for older kids. I used some DCWV pattern paper and a Martha Stewart border and corner punch for the edge. The green glitter paper is from the citrus cardstock stack also DCWV. I cut the shamrock at 3 from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I had to use the multi cut feature because of the glitter paper being so thick. I also used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the tag cut at 1-1/4 then I hand stamped the "got luck?" with a small alphabet stamp set from Hero Arts. I threaded a green button from Making Memories with some twine and then adhered it with some glue dots. You can see what kind of pin I used in the last picture. I found them in the beading section at Wal-Mart and they had a sticky back. I just punched 2 holes in my pattern paper before I stuck it on the yellow cardstock, then I slipped the pin through the holes and closed it up. Thanks for stopping by.
Here is a picture of the pin, sorry its blurry!

No comments: