Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scrapbook/Card Sale Tomorrow March 11th!

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know I will be setting up all my cards this Thursday. If you are interested in buying some great handmade items then you'll definitely not want to miss this. I have lots of happy birthday, thank you, its a boy, its a girl, wedding, you name it, I probably have some made! If you love sending out cards but hat the hassle of buying them or don't have the time to make them yourself then come and check out what I have.

ALSO, I am selling lots of scrapbook supplies! I have lots of Close to My Heart paper packs and stamps. Stampin UP! stamps. Die Cuts With a View paper. Making Memories paint and foam stamps. Fiskars paper trimmers with new blades. Lots and LOTS of other stuff!

Come early for a better selection. I will be starting at 9 in the morning and leaving it up until Noon on Thursday, March 11th. You are welcome to send this to friends you think might be interested or bring them with you :)

If you would like to stop by at another time (since I know most of you work) just send me an email and we can set something up!

No comments: