Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Backpack

I found this cute backpack tutorial on a blog called Smells Like Homemade and HAD to give it a try. Taylor was right here with me so I told her she could pick out the paper and we would make it for her, she loved that idea! This probably took me about 2 hours but I had to keep stopping, I really didn't think it was that hard. This is not that big, I should have taken a picture of it with something sitting next to it, it wont fit a regular sized candy bar but you could put some little miniatures or Hershey's nuggets in there :)
This is the back of it pockets opened :) I used those double stick Velcro tabsFront with the pockets closed.

2 comments:

The Swapp Fam said...

thats really cute. has taylor put it on a doll yet?

jgirl said...

absolutely adorable with a capitol "A" =0)