Friday, August 21, 2009

I WON! and some cupcake cards to show you!

So this amazing site card Caardvarks teamed up with a new company I just found out about and LOVE already called Core'dinations and had there very first blog hop. All you had to do was hop through all the design team members blogs and leave a comment and then go back to Caardvarks and let them know that you did it and then you would be entered in to win a prize package valued at 68.00... well if you can believe it or not I WON!! I am so excited I cant wait to get my goodies and see what I have to play with.

Anyway on with my latest cards, these were fun and easy. We used the SWEET stack from DCWV and cut 1 sheet into 9 pieces for the background, then we cut some scallops circles from mini monograms at 3 inches I think and a plain circle to stamp our cupcakes on. After stamping with my AWESOME new cupcakes from papertreyink, we used a water brush to color in the frosting then we added some stickles to the sprinkles and a red gem for the cherry on top and VOILA they were done.

1 comment:

The Swapp Fam said...

you are so funny. i feel like i won too just reading your post. lol