Friday, March 2, 2012

Clean and Simple set of cards

 These are way easy to make and you can get a lot of them with just one piece of cardstock and 1 piece of pattern paper. I found this idea on Pinterest and it immediately got my wheels tuning as you will see coming up next week... so this is what I did. The pattern paper is 2-1/2 square the cardstock is 2-3/4 square. The butterfly was cut from Serenade at 1-1/2. (I cut the antennae off) I adhered the middle of the butterfly and then I used some thin pop dots under the wings so they would stay up. I also used a background stamp and some versamark ink and clear embossing powder on them as well for some extra detail. The stamps are from CTMH "Thank You", "Just Because" (this was in a card kit a year or so ago) and "Forever In Love"

No comments: