Thursday, March 29, 2012

bright and fun set of cards

I actually got some cards made... I know it's been a while. We had spring break a couple weeks ago and then I have just been lazy and doing other stuff, I have had ideas just not a lot of time to get them on paper. So this week I finally pulled out some new paper I got, these are from Hobby Lobby and My Minds Eye... "Deena's Penny Lane" and "Where the Heart is" stacks. I also used Mini Monograms and CTMH Art Philosophy cartridges. Lots of extras on these like the Making Memories anchor tab, Prima flowers, miscellaneous buttons, adhesive jewels and I cant forget the fun Twine. The scallop and square were cut at 3-1/2 and the tag from AP was cut at 1-1/4, stamps are CTMH sets called "Just For You" and "Party Pennants"
 This square was cut at 4

1 comment:

jgirl said...

I love the flowers on these Jamie! Cute!