Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Elephant valentine cards

Hello Everyone, here are some more Valentine cards I made. For these I used the cute elephant from Holiday Cakes cartridge and cut it at 3-1/2. I used the cute sentiments from Tag The Occasion and stamped with black ink just inside the heart followed by some clear embossing powder and heat set it. I used my gypsy to cut the elephant so I could hide the eye because I wanted to add a cute googly eye. I embossed the pink part with one of my animal print embossing folders and the cuttlebug. After that I added some Trendy Twine and stuck him on the card base with some pop dots. Thanks for stopping by today :) I'm entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge for this week

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Jamie, your Valentine cards are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Jennie Garcia said...

This is sooo cute!! I love that cut!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/