Monday, February 6, 2012

Be Mine and I Love You valentine cards

 Here are a couple of quick Valentine's Day cards I made. A friend of mine sent me a picture of one that she made and the design was just so simple and cute I had to re-create it :) I used Doodlecharms for the hearts cutting them at 1-1/2 with the scallop heart as well. I stamped the "Be Mine" and "I Love You" from the "Tag The Occasion" set. I also used some candy candy ink and a sponge to go around the white hearts and the tags a little bit. The tag with "Happy Valentine's Day" is from the Art Philosophy cartridge and is cut at 1-1/4, that stamp is from the December stamp of the month set called Mad About You. I also used some Trendy Twine you can find it HERE. The paper is from Die Cuts With A View :)
 
 My Craft Spot

momnivore's dilemma
Keeping It Simple

3 comments:

Candy said...

Very cute Valentines. Love the turned down corner.
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot

rockpapercricut said...

Really cute! I love the papers you used and the twine bows are the perfect touch. Great job. Thanks for entering your card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Mags said...

Really cute ideas! just loved it! Keep up the good work!