Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Your a Deer and Fawn-tastic Cards

This month at ClearlyiStamp the challenge was to make something cute a fuzzy, I have really been wanting to do more with fun flock so I decided to use this deer cut from Create A Critter at 3 inches and flock the top layer of her. I used crushed flock from Doodlebug and my Xyron and also the glitter from Doodlebug on my butterflies cut at 1-1/4. The stamps are from My Pink Stamper and Scrappy Moms Stamps. Paper is DCWV.
These have Papeertrey Ink stamps.
My Pink Stamper Stamps
Scrappy Mom's Stamps

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Super duper cute!!! TFS!!!

Glenda said...

So adorable!

terisplace said...

Oh goodness, Jamie! These just plain ooze with cuteness.

Thanks so much for joining the impromptu hop!

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Wildflower Scraps by Jasmin said...

Congrats on making top 5 at CIC!! I did too, my first ever!