Monday, August 30, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut #25- Road Trip

This weeks challenge at Fantabulous Cricut was road trip and I have to admit I was totally out in left field with this one... this is what I came up with, I used Disney Cars cartridge and cut the car at 3 inches, then I cut the "curves ahead" sign at 1-1/4 and added dimensional glaze over the top of it. I also used pop dots between the white and yellow layers. I used a DCWV paper from the summer '08 stack if you look close you can see different road signs in the background. Then I stuck the car on with pop dots, stamped "happy birthday" with a CTMH stamp and heat embossed that with clear powder to give it some shine.
Go check out all the other DT members to see what they have created for our "Road Trip" theme and don't forget to play along for some great prizes.
Also if you would like to add our blinkie for our upcoming "Back to School" crawl feel free (it's on the top right side of my blog) and don't forget to join us on September 13th for a week of fun challenges and giveaway's!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

You did a great job on McQueen! Thanks for sharing your card!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Haha who wouldn't love to that card! It is so cute. I like how you put it together.

savannah said...

Luke loves this card! Way Cute!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Jamie you did a great job tfs!!!

BrendaB said...

What a great card!

Valerie said...

Cute card!! Perfect for a cars fan:)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This is great! You did a fantastic job with your piecing of this, it's wonderful!

Michelle said...

very cute card, I have this cart and havent used it yet, know I definetly want too!

Kate said...

Fantastic job! I know how much paper piecing is involved with these images. Well done!!