Friday, October 10, 2008

WCMD Cards



So on Saturday for those of you that don't know it was World Card Making Day! I am so glad to know that people set aside 1 day a year (although it could definitely be more) to do nothing but make cards. I had the chance to get together with Savannah and Andrea and get some more cards done for my craft fair. Thanks girls for helping me get all those little 1.5x2.5 pieces of paper cut for the front of the cards. I ended up getting the 5 pieces stuck down on Monday, (66 total) stamped the saying on Tuesday, bought the ribbon Wednesday and tied them all together Thursday. 6 cards per pack with envelopes for $8.00. let me know if you want some :) Thanks again Andrea and Savannah for your help.

1 comment:

savannah said...

The ribbons that you chose are really cute on those cards. I think that they look great!!!