Friday, July 5, 2013

New Close To My Heart specials for July

 Hello Everyone. I just wanted to hurry and post this while I have a minute. There are some great specials going on in July and I wanted to let you know about them. First we have this amazing Workshop on the go Canvas kit for 1/2 price, that's right if you thought about purchasing this before and thought it was a little out of your price range now is the perfect time to get it. You don't have to make any other purchase and this can be yours for $19.95. This offer is valid through July 31st.
 Now for this offer... As a show of our support, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the United States, or $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set to the Canadian Hero Fund, which supports spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by providing post-secondary education in Canada. Show your support today—stamp style! To learn more about this offer click HERE.
 And for the final special for any purchase over $50 you can get this super cute fruit Stamp Of The Month set called "Sweet Life" for only $5 bucks

 Now if that isn't a sweet deal I don't know what is :) to start shopping click HERE and if you have any questions be sure to drop me a line my email is posted under my info on the top right hand corner. Don't forget to check out what's in the "while supplies last" category!


No comments: