Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas card using CTMH and Art Philosophy

This cards was for a swap I'm doing, all product had to be Close To My Heart and I have to say it's really challenging for me to not just grab whatever I want and put it on my card. This is what I used
Ink- topiary, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Sky, Black
Stamps- Cricut Art Philosophy bundle and B1390 Countdown
Other... Glitz- Bronze   Hemp- Black   Liquid Glass
Paper- Believe Workshop On The Go, Honey card stock for the star *you could also use the lucky shapes for the star or cut one from the Art Philosophy cartridge but I didn't think of that until I was done with my card
The tree was cut at 3-3/4, green circle cut at 1-1/4, and white circle cut at 1

I'm entering this in My Pink Stampers Christmas card challenge!

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is so cute, I really like the bling you added to your tree!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!