Monday, June 6, 2011

Tile for my Sister!

I saw this a few months ago and knew I would be making one for my sister, her birthday was in May so it was the perfect time to get it done. After buying a tile at the hardware store for under 2 bucks I got busy. I used my Gypsy to line up everything. The border is from Elegant Edges and the font is from Calligraphy Collection sized at 1.50 with the "childhood" being capitalized. the border is 10.90 wide by 10.80 high and then I also grabbed a square from George for the inside otherwise it would have been filled in with black. I hope that makes sense?! Thanks for stopping by today, sorry I haven't been around, school got out and we left for Memorial weekend and then I had Day Camp all last week with my son, and I'm of to Las Vegas today to visit with my sister all week :)

Linking up to

1 comment:

jgirl said...

Love, love the tile! ;0D