Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Special Wedding Card- Together Forever

I was contacted by someone who needed a wedding card for a family member. Her niece is getting married in the fall and she wanted a certain saying on it so she asked me if I could help her out... of COURSE! I used the Wedding Solutions cartridge and cut the silhouette at 4-1/2, then I added some Kaiser Pearls to her head and waist. She is adhered with pop dots but I just used Tombo on him so the bride is the star :) The tree is from Stretch Your Imagination cut at 5-1/2. The card measures 5.75 x 5.75, the red and yellow are both Bazzill cardstock. The ribbon is Offray and matched perfectly! Stamps are My Pink Stamper.
This is the saying she wanted on it, I really wanted to get this on the outside but it just wasn't working so I decided to mat it with Yam and add some more pearls and put it inside.

3 comments:

The Swapp Fam said...

Those are cute. Hope you made extra so you have one next time you need it.

Celeste B. said...

Simply beautiful and elegant!! I absolutely love it, TFS!!!! :)

Norma said...

Elegant:) and love it!!! TFS:)