Monday, April 12, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. with Car using Sweethearts

Another requested wedding card I put together. I used the Sweethearts cartridge for this one and cut the car at 3 inches on the Linen Closet paper, if you haven't seen this stack it's a must if not for both at least get the cardstock stack, its full of really great shimmer cardstock :) I also used some DCWV embossed paper for the background and then I took my Brilliance ink pad called Platinum Planet and ran it over just the embossed areas and the edge of the card base. I also added some black polka dot ribbon and the "Mr. & Mrs." stamp is from Studio G, stamped with Versafine ink. This is the inside of the card, this was cut at 1-3/4 I didn't think it would cut that big and really wanted to use it so on the inside it went, I only adhered it down the left side and bottom so that the person giving it could tuck the $$ down in there.
Here is a red version all the same measurements.

No comments: